$120 per 50-minute session.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
I am a preferred provider for many insurance companies, including Aetna, Anthem Blue Cross, Cigna, TriCare, United Health Care, Beacon Value Options (Kaiser), and Beacon Partnership (Medi-Cal). As an MFT, I am unable to bill Medi-Care, even if you have supplemental coverage with one of the above companies.
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Checks and cash are accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.